Advertisement

Cruise Lines Won't Say How Long they Will be Closed

Cruise Lines Won't Say How Long they Will be Closed Cruise Lines Won't Say How Long they Will be Closed. So many people have asked me if I think cruise won't be back up until the fall, why won;t the cruise lines just say that? Well there's a really good reason why they won;t say how long the cruise will be shut down. #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #princesscruiseline

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States :)

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com


how long will cruise lines be closed,cruise ship news,cruising with don,cruise tips,cruise tips for first time cruises,cruise ship,cruise line news,cruise closes for how long,when will cruise lines open again,cruise lines still shut down,

Post a Comment

0 Comments