Advertisement

FIRST CLASS on the NEW Azuma - Britain's High Speed Train

FIRST CLASS on the NEW Azuma - Britain's High Speed Train Check out the High Speed Rail Alliance here:

What do you think of the New LNER Azuma train?

New Adventure and Behind-The-Scenes videos every Saturday.
I don't know where I'm going next, but I know I want you there with me, so subscribe to DownieLive and come along for the adventure.

Instagram: @DownieLive
Patreon:
My favourite underwear:
My Gear List:

DownieLive WIRTH Hat (Proceeds Supporting Mental Health through a Counselling Fund):

All music by Epidemic Sound - FREE 30 Day Trial for you here:

(I earn a small commission when you buy or join through my links, but it doesn't cost you anything extra.)

downielive,LNER,azuma,first class,class 800,lner azuma,london north eastern railway,london,train,railway,hitachi,class,trains,uk,kings cross,trip report,station,review,lner class 800,azuma train,lner azuma first class,british rail class 800,leeds,super express,kings cross station,kings cross railway station,uk trains,high speed train,fast train,high speed rail alliance,hsra,train review,uk train,london train station,first class review,first class train,

Post a Comment

0 Comments