Advertisement

How to add Realistic Lipstick and Glitter Easily in Photoshop

How to add Realistic Lipstick and Glitter Easily in Photoshop The first 1000 people who click the link in the description will get 2 free months of Skillshare Premium:

In this fun tutorial I will show you how to create a realistic lipstick effect and add glitter in Photoshop.

Have fun!


#Photoshop #nemanjasekulic

观看我的中文字幕视频教程:
_________________________________________________________________



➤PATREON:



➤My Photoshop brushes:



➤ FREE TRIAL of the BEST MUSIC for YouTube:





DOWNLOADS:



➤ Here you can download a tutorial files:
➤ Complete PSD file of this tutorial (just for my Patreon friends):



_________________________________________________________________



➤Here is the list of equipment that I use:



Tablet:

Tablet that I recommend for beginners:

My Super awesome camera bag:

Camera for tutorial recording:

Microphone for tutorial recording:

Wireless microphone system:

My MAIN camera:

Second camera:

LENSES:





Drone Mavic 2 Pro:

GoPro:

GoPro 2:

Gimbal:

My Everyday camera bag:

_



➤PATREON:



With your support we can make this channel bigger and better. So we can learn a lot more.

Backing this project will enable me to spend more time creating new fun tutorials.









➤GET IN TOUCH:



Website:

Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Realistick lipstick,lipstick,Glitter,How to add glitter,how to add glitter effect on photos,How to add glitter on lips,Glitter in Photoshop,Photoshop,Photoshop tutorial,Nemanja Sekulic,Realistick lipstick effect,Glitter brush,Make up,How to create realistic lipstick,Make up in photoshop,How to add lipstick in photoshop,Easily,How to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments