Advertisement

I CONVINCED MY KIDS THEIR CHOCOLATE BUNNIES ARE REAL! | EASTER DAY 2020 IN QUARANTINE

I CONVINCED MY KIDS THEIR CHOCOLATE BUNNIES ARE REAL! | EASTER DAY 2020 IN QUARANTINE I CONVINCED MY KIDS THEIR CHOCOLATE BUNNIES ARE REAL! EASTER DAY 2020 IN QUARANTINE

SO sorry that this Easter vlog is up so late! I have been having issues with my computer.

My ASMR Channel::

Send us Letters and Stuff!
PO BOX 542
Silverdale, Pa. 18962

Please don't forget to Subscribe and click on the bell next to the Subscribe button and give this video a thumbs up.. It helps me out a lot!! Thanks so much for watching 😘

cherrybombmom,vlog,easter day,easter sunday,easter in quarantine,prank,easter 2020,easter bunny,easter egg,at home,large family,day in the life,holiday in quarantine,motherhood,lifestyle,social distancing,vlogging channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments