Advertisement

IT GAVE BIRTH (Basically Life short animation)

IT GAVE BIRTH (Basically Life short animation) original:

did this for fun and no those wont be their voice claim in hc
max's voice is deeper
i did this on flipaclip juuust for fun and this is basically first time using flipaclip in 2020 oop

characters belongs to me
Basically Life is a shitpost series belongs to me aha 👁👄👁

___
Hello, I'm Alex! Thanks for watching and subscribe to see more videos!

Please DO NOT copy, re-upload, edit, alter or reproduce my videos in any way without my clear, written permission!!!

Video programs I used: Firealpaca, Medibang, Sony Vegas, Filmora

#alext00ns

___

Twitch Stream:

My Instagram:

My DeviantArt:

My server:

___

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

animation)

Post a Comment

0 Comments