Advertisement

Leatherman Super Surge Part 2: Deciding on the tool set.

Leatherman Super Surge Part 2: Deciding on the tool set. In this video, I am responding to an overwhelming suggestion concerning the package opener. Ultimately I have decided that I want to use the original package opener from the Leatherman Rev and integrate it into the T-shank adapter. I have decided on the majority of the tools that I want to put into this multi tool, with one exception. I am looking for input and suggestions about what would make an ideal tool to finish out the Super Surge's interior tool set.

leatherman surge,every day carry,leatherman wave,leatherman surge vs wave,leatherman surge vs wave plus,leatherman super tool 300,leatherman surge vs super tool 300,super tool 300 vs surge,leatherman surge mods,leatherman surge modifications,multi tool mods,multi tool modifications,leatherman super surge,best multi tool,modified multi tool,leatherman wave mods,leatherman wave modifications,custom leatherman surge,custom leatherman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments