Advertisement

Searching for Khufu: More Anomalies Under the Great Pyramid of Egypt | Ancient Architects

Searching for Khufu: More Anomalies Under the Great Pyramid of Egypt | Ancient Architects Hopefully you saw the recent video on the Ancient Architects channel, on my ideas regarding the lost tomb of King Khufu, which Herodotus states was beneath the Great Pyramid and by joining together various lines of evidence this did seem feasible to me:

As I stated, it is a working hypothesis, it’s not absolute, finished and polished. As with a lot of my research, I present where I’m currently at and how I’m thinking and when I find new evidence I adapt the hypothesis and present it accordingly. Often comments from viewers present the problems with a hypothesis, which I and, to be honest, any researcher needs to hear, address and take on board.

In reality, all real research into the ancient world is on-going and new evidence often comes to light when new research is undertaken, whether its an old historical or observation, an ancient text or scientific analysis and so on.

As stated in my previous video, it was Jean Kerisel who discovered geophysical anomalies below and to the west of the Great Pyramid’s horizontal passageway back in the 1990s.

Kerisel was always adamant Herodotus was right and Khufu was buried under the pyramid inside the hidden chamber in the bedrock, but sadly he passed away in 2005 without ever being able to get to the bottom of the mystery.

I’d love to be able to continue his work and look for evidence to back up his claims because the work he did before he died was incredibly important. I’m about 20 years behind Kerisel and have a lot to catch up on but my previous video on finding Khufu already needs revision because there are a couple of errors, anomalies and observations that really need to be taken into account.

In this video, I look at the position of the apex of the pyramid in relation to the Subterranean Chamber and I also note further anomalies including large fissures in the horizontal passage at the end of the Desending Passageway, as well as giving my own ideas as to what this could mean.

Again, this hypothesis continues to be a work in progress and I'm sure I will adapt and amend the ideas the more I learn. Thank you watching and please like, subscribe and comment your thoughts below.

Sources:
An amazing look into the Horizontal Passage and Subterranean Chamber:
The Nile and it's Masters: Past, Present, Future, J. Kerisel

ancient archaeology,great pyramid of egypt,ancient egypt,king khufu tomb,subterranean chamber,descending passageway great pyramid,finding khufu,mystery of the great pyramid,giza pyramids,khufu pyramid,pyramids of egypt,ancient egypt documentary,ancient history,ancient history documentary,mysteries of the ancient world,graham hancock,bright insight,mystery history,lost history,matt sibson,herodotus and khufu,where is khufu,ancient architects,

Post a Comment

0 Comments