Advertisement

Shaggy Dog Story Joke -- The Poor Guy

Shaggy Dog Story Joke -- The Poor Guy Hello! If you know what a shaggy dog story is, you've come to the right place. If not, you've also come to the right place! Basically, it's a long story that ends in some kind of twist (often a pun or comic reversal). This one follows a poor man who gets lucky enough to score a ticket to a luxury cruise. If you want to know more, well...you'll just have to watch and see for yourself.

I know just watching me tell a story might get a little boring, so I also put a video of me doing random stuff (juggling, card flourishes, etc.) to keep your eyes entertained as I tell the story.

If you enjoyed this video, let me know by hitting the like, subscribe, and notification buttons. And feel free to leave comments about this video, or even ideas for future videos. I read all of those, and I'll do my best to respond to everyone!

shaggy dog story,shaggy dog punch line,shaggy dog joke,joke,pun,story ending in a pun,story that ends with a joke,funny,long story,shaggy dog,shaggy dog story joke,stories,jokes,comedy,comic reversal,comedic twist,story with a twist,story with a twist at the end,shaggy dog story example,funny story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments