Advertisement

The reason why Luka Jović could end up in jail | Oh My Goal

The reason why Luka Jović could end up in jail | Oh My Goal Luka Jovic made the headlines for not respecting quarantine rules imposed in Spain to fight against coronavirus! He went back to Serbia while ALL of Real Madrid was on quarantine following a positive case on the club’s basketball team!

This lack of respect for the rules risks legal problems for Luka Jovic. He even risks a prison sentence in accordance with the rules fixed by Spain!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal jovic,oh my goal luka jovic,luka jovic,jovic real madrid,jovic jail,luka jovic jail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments