Advertisement

Top 10 Hero and Villain Skins we NEED in Star Wars Battlefront 2!

Top 10 Hero and Villain Skins we NEED in Star Wars Battlefront 2! What's up everyone, in this video I am going over my top hero and villain skins that I would like to see come for Star Wars Battlefront 2. I feel like there are a ton missing from the game, especially villain ones, so here is my list that I would like to see.

Darth Maul Image by FinFett:

Rey Skywalker Image by LikeOnions on NexusMods

Rey Skywalker Golden Lightsaber Mod:

๐ŸŸขSpotify Playlist to listen to when playing Battlefront 2:

๐Ÿ”ฅJoin my Discord:

Music by C418 :)

Thank you for watching! Be sure and check the links out below for more stuff from Palpamemes!

๐ŸฆTwitter:

Star Wars Battlefront 2,Battlefront,Battlefront 2,Battlefront 2 Update,Battlefront II,Battlefront Update,Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update,Battlefront 2 Gameplay,Star Wars Battlefront 2 Clone Wars,Battlefront 2 Scarif,Star Wars Battlefront 2 News,Battlefront 2 Anakin Skywalker,Battlefront Ahsoka,Star Wars Battlefront 2 New Heroes,Battlefront News,Star Wars Battlefront,Battlefront DLC,Battlefront Knight,Battlefront 2 EA,Star Wars EA,Star Wars Battlefront II,

Post a Comment

0 Comments