Advertisement

Why I Am So Passionate About Mental Health Awareness

Why I Am So Passionate About Mental Health Awareness S1E21 - April 10, 2020

Here I go again getting all Pisces on you and pouring my heart out as to why mental health and suicide awareness has become such a passion of mine. Starting today, I will be sponsoring the incredibly underfunded non-profit, Florida Keys Guidance Care Center, indefinitely, who I wish I had gone to before chose to go to the DePoo Medical Building for help with my negative thoughts. If there is ever a video of mine you watch, I hope it will be this one. Watch til the end. Please, find a time you can devote your absolute attention to the screen, as it took me 20 hours of editing and research to provide you with a 7 minute video that could save a life.

To donate to the Florida Keys Guidance Care Center, please visit my website,

I have also launched my first series of t-shirts that showcases my favorite quote, "A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet", which I believe is the perfect compliment to the #onehumanfamily movement. To purchase a shirt, please visit

All the money I receive from you will go right back into the business that I started on March 19, 2020. I want to continue learning how to bring you great content, which I have devoted my life to.

If your brain is feeling a little bit off because of all the uncertainties going on, please keep these numbers below handy. We don't want to loose anyone to uncontrollable depression or anxiety. We are all in this together.

24 hotline for Monroe County Behavioral Health Crisis
305-434-7660 press 8


National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255


Mental Health & Covid-19 Tool Kit


Song:
Sea Legs
Brique A Braq


Consider subscribing to my newsletter on I will be creating daily videos, indefinitely, since my work as a career DJ has been put on hold. The website is quickly becoming a great resource to put a smile on your face, address concerns, and find ways to feel connected.

Thank you for being you, thank you for being a part of this world, and I wish you all the joy, health, and happiness that you deserve.

With love,

Scott Gerke
"A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet."

#onehumanfamily #keywest #floridakeys #endthestigma

key west,florida keys,one human family,mental health awareness,suicide awareness,end the stigma,life is beautiful,depoo hospital,lower keys medical center,mental institution,behavioral health,scott c gerke,scott gerke,gh5s,lumix,Panasonic,love is love,love is blind,florida keys guidance care center,guidance care center,

Post a Comment

0 Comments