Advertisement

WWE 2K19 | SCD Eternal Penitentiary Case File 13

WWE 2K19 | SCD Eternal Penitentiary Case File  13 Rules For My Live Streams(Mods, especially):
1. No excessive roleplaying
2. No excessive cursing
3. No hate or trolling
4. No saying any show (Mine or elsewhere) sucks
5. DO NOT DISRESPECT MY MODS. EVER. I gave them the role for a reason!
6. Ask before self promoting
7. No drama in the comments. We're here to enjoy the show, not fight like children.
8. No discussion of anything outside of the stream's topics (This is for WWE content, but it will extend to others if it becomes a problem)
I have a 3 Strike Rule for characters on my show. If you don't give me a reason why you're not showing up and don't make yourself known in the comments, you will be DELETED.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,WWE 2K19,YoungSamurai19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments