Advertisement

Asking An Expert: How To Drink For Cheap

Asking An Expert: How To Drink For Cheap Oh my friends, I am so excited to share with you my conversation with Rebecca Rose Phillips! She is a Certified Sommelier and Fast Food Enthusiast and today I’m drinking with this fabulous wine expert.

Check out the video we did on her channel:


And be sure to follow Rebecca on Instagram:


----------
Get caught up on my recent videos:

The Sad Truth About My Wedding:


Trying an Air Fryer for the First Time:


I Let My Fiance Dye My Hair!:


----------
My Instagram:
My Twitter!
My Facebook!

For Business and Bookings ONLY:
Schwartztube@gmail.com

----------
This video is not sponsored.

Thank you for watching, liking, commenting, and loving. I just adore you.

Lisa Schwartz,Lisbug,wine tasting,wine sommelier,wine expert,white wine,taste test,cheap wine,wine tasting party,wine taste test,wine expert reviews cheap wine,wine experts taste cheap wine,wine expert test,wine tasting 101,wine sommelier funny,drinking wine with an expert,pairing wine with fast food,lets taco bout wine,asking an expert,asking an expert about wine,drink with me,drink wine with me,cheap vs expensive,wine podcast,talking about wine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments