Advertisement

ASMR Can I TOUCH YOUR FACE Personal Attention Visual MASSAGE FaceTime | Soft Spoken Inaudible RAMBLE

ASMR Can I TOUCH YOUR FACE Personal Attention Visual MASSAGE FaceTime | Soft Spoken Inaudible RAMBLE #asmrcanitouchyourface #asmrphonecall #asmrpersonalattention
Who needs a quarantine FaceTime call? You do. So I'm roleplaying giving you a FaceTime personal attention call with a visual triggers ASMR massage. The audio is totally stereo binaural for a dreamy effect. The ramble is soft spoken and easy to sleep to, trust me I almost fell asleep editing this one. So a little quarantine comfort that I hope goes a long way for you. Thanks for picking up my call. :) Wear earbuds or headphones. Enjoy! :)

Enjoy with earbuds or headphones for binaural effects. :)

This video is for entertainment purposes only, however I do believe in the therapeutic value of ASMR. In this case the visuals and tactile experience, and sounds are very soothing. For me, touching everything has always been a challenge with contamination OCD. However the outdoors is not something that is generally part of my phobia. I have been working through my condition with prayer and this type of hands-on (pun intended) phobia therapy. This type of video also soothes and encourages full color visual and auditory stimulation, in nature. For teens and adults with anxiety, depression and insomnia, with full disclaimers, I personally have experienced positive results in terms of relaxing while watching ASMR videos.

No budget, I used iMovie, Davinci Resolve (free), iPhone Xs MAX with built in mic, and everything creative commons to make this video.

Want to go on a fantastic voyage with me? Check out my previous video:

My entire Quarantine Comfort Playlist:

*I am not sponsored. I use my own money. Want to help support me?:

Donate $ to my channel :).:
* Patreon:
* PayPal Direct Donation Any Amount: paypal.me/raynatamarin
* Kofi: Ko-fi.com/officialraynatamarin

Credits:

Video: Just myself
Other: Pixabay

Instagram @raynaqueenmother
Twitter @OfficialRaynaTM
TikTok: @officialraynatm

THANK YOU to my Patreon Patrons: Jim ASMR | Sandra Williams

can i touch your face asmr,asmr,personal attention,asmr ramble,asmr soft spoken,binaural,stereo asmr ramble,facetime asmr,phone call asmr,video call asmr,asmr phone call,asmr video chat,asmr face touching,visual triggers,tingles,asmr quarantine,quarantine comfort,facetime personal attention,facetime massage,face touching,asmr massage,asmr roleplay,asmr visual massage,goodnight moon,asmr comforting,asmr comfort,asmr friend,sleep,insomnia,relaxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments