Advertisement

DM'ing 100 RAPPERS ASKING FOR A FEATURE PRICE! **a lot of responses**

DM'ing 100 RAPPERS ASKING FOR A FEATURE PRICE! **a lot of responses** WHO SHOULD HOP ON THE TRACK?!
I dm'ed 100 rappers like 6ix9ine, Drake, Offset, and A LOT MORE to ask how much for a feature on my song, and I actually got a TON of responses. Comment down below who I should get!
• JOIN THE RUGRAT ARMY ►
• NEW GFuel Flavor ►

GO SPAM MY OTHER PAGES!!
Instagram ►
TikTok ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug"

If you're reading this that means you noticed I changed the last line of my description and I STILL LOVE YOU :)

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,dming,dming 100,dming 100 rappers,dming 100 rappers asking for a feature,dming 100 rappers asking for a feature price,dming 100 celebrities,6ix9ine,6ix9ine feature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments