Advertisement

Don't remain in fear - Revisited

Don't remain in fear - Revisited πŸ‘‡ Want to know more of God's acceptable simple bible truths? πŸ‘‡

Then please SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO S TAJ RUTH MASIH YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW

WATCH NOW πŸ‘‡ AND SHAREπŸ‘‡ the TESTIMONY TO ALL THOSE YOU THINK WILL BE BLESSED


Join me on my playlist πŸ‘‡ and subscribe πŸ‘‡ to reveal the secrets of the word mysteries, it's hidden treasures into your hearts.

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you. Amen and Amen. Don't Delay.

SHARE will all those that need to be strengthened. TEACH YOUR CHILDREN playing the Videos to them. Bless you and Keep you.

Lord Jesus please come into my heart, I believe that you are my Lord and you have died for my sins. Thank you in Jesus name we pray, Amen.

FEAR! I
Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; it is I who say to you FEAR NOT..

The next topic after 'all have sinned', 'death' is now 'fear'. Going through Corona Virus the world is in fear of the many cares of this world. Who do we fear? Fear the world or the cares of the world or Fear God who is Holy and in reverence and love? Who should we fear and why? This scripture study should address. God bless your soul.

Short Bible Studies on Basics, Intermediate and Advanced topics

After a long wait finally, I am brought and lead by the Lord to do the Bible Studies for everyone in short, simple descriptive methods. This will assist in gaining the relevant topic knowledge and understanding. I pray it will help and assist for everyone irrespective of the backgrounds. This is created for all who are open to study the bible and it's words in a step by step simple short formats. God bless you and his work that it will reach to all those who will be open to learn and take time for God and his kingdom. Sharing them to whoever you believe will be helped and assisted.

In the book of Hosea 4:6 the Bible says
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge.

May you never lack in the knowledge and wisdom of God. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Join me on my playlist πŸ‘‡ and subscribe πŸ‘‡ to reveal the secrets of the word mysteries, it's hidden treasures into your hearts.


Stay tuned! God Bless you my friend.

#Bible Study,#Christian,#Christian Bible,#love,#God's Love,#Jesus Loves me,#Jesus Loves,#God Loves,#John 3:16,#Fellowship,#Sin,#believe,#Jew,#Israel,#Humanity,#Corona Virus,#Pandemic,#Covid-19,#Covid19,#Tears,#Suicidal,#Sorrows,#Holy Spirit,#Jesus is the Light,#Jesus is the way,#testimony,#Simple Bible,#Masih,#Taj Masih,#worship,#prayer,#death,#forgive,#How to,#Secrets of,#How not,#Shalom,#Fear,#FearofDeath,#afraid,#iamafraid,#help,#die,#whatisfear,#whyfear,#sin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments