Advertisement

Excess In Moderation (Rough Draft)

Excess In Moderation (Rough Draft) first,
I apologize for the vocals.

this was done in 2016.

I have an interesting connection
with this video.

I remember watching it
for the first time
(in a while)
and thinking to myself
that I'd succeeded
at becoming a credible musician.

then, I went to save my good friend
from getting put down.

because, as important as music is to me,
my cat was more important.
I went and took him
from that devil.

she was crying about it
because she wanted the "joy and satisfaction"
of killing something that I love.

needless to say,
he lived quite a while
after that.

and we enjoyed each others' company
until more enemies decided to intervene.

his name was Ozzy.
he was a good cat.
the best.

Draft)

Post a Comment

0 Comments