Advertisement

I Hacked My Oven To Make Professional Pizza at Home

I Hacked My Oven To Make Professional Pizza at Home Neapolitan Pizza must be cooked at 905°F. This is the closest I can do using a domestic oven... SquareSpace : 10% off your 1st order using

Disclaimer : This video is made for entertaining purposes only. Don't replicate this at home unless you take full responsibilities for it.

My Infrared Thermometer Gun :

Associazone Verace Per la Pizza Napoletana Regulations (
The cooking of the “Verace Pizza Napoletana” - (Vera Pizza Napoletana) must be done exclusively in a wood fire oven which has reached the cooking temperature of 485° C, (905F). This is essential to cook the pizza.

3 Neapolitan Pizza rules :
1. The Neapolitan pizza is roundish, with a diameter max 35cm
2. The Neapolitan pizza presents a raised edge (the famous "cornicione"), swollen and free from burns, 1-2 cm
3. The Neapolitan pizza must be soft and and fragrant

Support my work on :
Get My cookbook :
Get my posters and t-shirts :

Become a member now !

Submit subtitles here :

Music by Epidemic sound :
Music by Artlist : ( Get 2 extra months on your Artlist subscription)

My other social accounts :




Director, Author, Host & Camera : Alex
Editor : Joshua Mark Sadler

Planning a foodie trip to Paris ? Here are my favourite spots :


Salut,

Alex

pizza,neapolitan,home,oven,hack,self cleaning,how to make Neapolitan pizza at home,homemade,Italian pizza,wood fired oven,

Post a Comment

0 Comments