Advertisement

My compost journey (01-01- 2020) from starting to 4 th stage my compost succ essful story πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘†

My compost journey (01-01- 2020) from starting to 4 th stage  my compost succ essful  story πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘† Hi frds I am so happy to share this my valuable ND happiest memorable experience to u I started compost making January 2020. From 2020 I am sore not give my compost to munsipality I make compost for my plants

Tq for watching
I wish h all ND it's my kind, humble request u to all plz don't throw ur kitchen waste /garbage to outside by this don't pollute our 🌍 just store this Ed waste ND keep in a cover for atlest 20 days then it will turn as a enrich nutrosian fertilizer. So u guys all try to make compost @ ur home as possible keep clean ND stay happily πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ every house with plants πŸŒΏπŸ€πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸ˜–πŸŒΏπŸŒ³ happy hone

Happy composting
.
Tq for watching

making compost,easy way,gardening ideas,best use of kitchen waste,organic fertilizer for plants,home made compost,new tips ND trick,new ideas about compost making,innovative ideas to do compost,successful,easy compost making,

Post a Comment

0 Comments