Advertisement

Predator 'Trophy Hunting' Grounds || ROCKET LEAGUE - It's My 44th Birthday πŸ†πŸ»

Predator 'Trophy Hunting' Grounds || ROCKET LEAGUE - It's My 44th Birthday πŸ†πŸ» Predator Hunting Grounds 44th birthday stream. Will I earn the Predator platinum before my 45th? No plans, just want to spend quality time with trophy nation.

NewπŸ† Merch -

►Become a PS5Trophies channel member for exclusive perks -

►Join me and other trophy hunters in the official PS5Trophies Discord Server -

►Support me on Patreon -
►Twitter

#PS4Trophies #Trophy #Guide #Walkthrough #Gameplay #LetsPlay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
★ This Game includes the following trophies ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rocket League,Rocket League Community Night,rocket league ps4trophies,ps4trophies,rocket league game night,

Post a Comment

0 Comments