Advertisement

WEEK IN MY LIFE: spicy fusilli recipe, rooftop is (ALMOST) done & my quarantine book recs

WEEK IN MY LIFE: spicy fusilli recipe, rooftop is (ALMOST) done & my quarantine book recs hope you enjoy xo
Don't miss out! Subscribe!

LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:



Spicy fusili recipe-
Outdoor voices set- &
Jon and vinnys playlist-
Minidip pools- theyre no longer on target!!
Harry Potter pajamas-
Bible study fb group-
Ilysm ig-
Sakara deal- sakara.com/iloveyou for 20% off
Mood episode-
---------------------------------



IG:

Podcast:

Secret FB Page:

Twitter:



For business and promotional inquiries:

kenzieelizabethbusiness@gmail.com



---------------------------------



Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. This is not a sponsored video.



Hi everyone! I’m Kenzie, a 22-year-old lifestyle vlogger and college student in LA! Here you’ll find college week in my life vlogs, day in my life vlogs, fitness videos, what I eat in a day’s, routines, productivity/organization tips, try-on hauls, GRWMs, and more! I hope you leave my channel feeling motivated & empowered to live your best life possible! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any new videos! ILYSM!

kenzie elizabeth kenzie piper piperlanee kenzie lifestyle,kenzie elizabeth,kenzie elizabeth vlog,kenzie elizabeth boyfriend,kenzie elizabeth driving,kenzie elizabeth dog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments