Advertisement

Will My Dogs Help Me When I Faint Prank! [WITH CAPTIONS!] [MALE V FEMALE V PUPPY]

Will My Dogs Help Me When I Faint Prank! [WITH CAPTIONS!] [MALE V FEMALE V PUPPY] Sooooo hello everyone!!! How cute is this hahahahha. It’s so amazing to me watching all the different reactions! Although they all similar they all so different too. Each of their personalities really shine through hahahah. Rupert surprised me a lot!! Lola is hillarious and Millie is used to me by now hahahah. Have you tried this with your dogs?? Hope this makes you all laugh like I did. Thanks for watching. Love you all!

husky,huskies,huskylife,huskyvideo,cutehusky,dog,dogs,dogvideo,dogprank,funnydogs,cutedogs,puppy,puppies,huskypuppies,huskypuppy,puppyprank,cutepuppy,puppyvideos,dogreaction,reaction,prank,funny,funnyvideo,siberianhusky,siberianhuskies,faintprank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments