Advertisement

Behind-the-Scenes: Fawn Gets Dressed or 'Get Ready With Me' Art Doll Style

Behind-the-Scenes: Fawn Gets Dressed or 'Get Ready With Me' Art Doll Style In this doll version of the popular "Get Ready With Me", Fawn shows you the many layers she is normally wearing: a linen slip, linen stays, cotton underpants, a wool plaid cartridge-pleated skirt, boots, her wool shawl and finally her awesome cotton chenille hat.

Fawn is a natural fiber art doll, with a swivel-type head, which allows her little head to move up and down and all sides. She is made entirely with wool, weighted with glass beads and covered in high quality cotton jersey. #artdoll #creativejourney #naturalfiberartdoll

Fawn and all her clothes are made by me. From her skirt to her antlers, underpants, boots, and knitted shawl. I take so much pleasure in making all the little things that add up to my doll's personalities.

If you would like to see more photos of Fawn you can find her here:


If you would like to check out the tutorial for cartridge pleats, you can find it here:


Thank you so much for watching my videos.

Find me elsewhere:
Website, for my dollmaking journal |
Etsy, for PDF patterns |
Instagram, for daily faffing |
Facebook, for shop announcements and doll sales |
Patreon, for dollmaking video tutorials |

fig and me,natural fiber art doll,waldorf inspired doll,doll dressmaking,historical sewing,making doll clothes,fig&me,sewing for dolls,storytelling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments