Advertisement

Its my Jam Friday Raise a Hallelujah

Its my Jam Friday  Raise a Hallelujah Welcome to It's my Jam Friday! The song I have chosen is Raise A Hallelujah by Bethel Music, Jonathan & Melissa Helser from the VICTORY album. Here is a link to there official lyric video:

With everything going on in the world right now this has been playing none stop at my house. It's a great anthem song against the darkness, anxiety and fear. The song reminds me of the words that Jesus said to his disciples in the Gospel of John 16:33 "I have told you this so that you will have peace by being united to me. The world will make you suffer. But be brave! I have defeated the world!”

So what ever you are going through be comforted by the word that says God can overcome whatever you are going through and raise a Hallelujah.

God Bless you,

Jannice

Hallelujah

Post a Comment

0 Comments