Advertisement

Motivational speech from Mark Smith PXTV. 500th subscriber special.

Motivational speech from Mark Smith PXTV.  500th subscriber special. 'How to be Successful in Life': a motivational talk from MARK SMITH of PXTV (with honest subtitles):

Please like, comment, share and subscribe.

Please subscribe - and hit the notifications bell. Ding, dong! I upload new videos and content regularly.  

Please check out and subscribe to my RELATED associate 'sister' Youtube channel, too: KARMA LLAMA, for free content, including singing and silliness.
url:

My official Facebook page url: fb.me/ParanormalDramaLlama

THIS MAIN CHANNEL - DESCRIPTION:
This channel is about critique, commentary & comedy concerning the paranormal field - especially the online and Youtube paranormal 'community'.

Facebook url: fb.me/ParanormalDramaLlama

My main channel url:  youtube.com/c/ParanormalDramaLlama

My contact e-mail address: see my 'About' page.

Copyright Notice (general): certain images, photos, videos and audio clips are sometimes used in my channel's videos where the copyright holder is another person or entity; however, in all such instances such material has been used under the copyright exemption doctrines of Fair Use and Fair Dealing grounds, and for non-monetary purposes.

Channel theme music credit: intro/outro music. Details to be added, taken from the YouTube library. Copyright free. Used under a creative commons license.

DISCLAIMER: all opinions and views expressed in the live chat and comments sections of videos on this channel are those of the individuals concerned; they do not necessarily reflect those of me or my channel; this channel takes responsibility only for those comments, views and opinions which it explicitly expresses itself.

This channel is committed to upholding common decency as well as YouTube rules.  Any chat and comments which breach YouTube's 'Community Guidelines' rules are subject to being removed.

paranormal drama llama,pxtv,mark smith,paranormal-x,

Post a Comment

0 Comments