Advertisement

My Dream Camera- 1 Year Later | (was Leica worth it?)

My Dream Camera- 1 Year Later | (was Leica worth it?) A year ago I purchased what I thought was my dream camera (the Leica Q-P)... but is it still that after using it for one year?

My Podcast-
My photo book-

WHERE I GET MY MUSIC (30 days free with this link)-

My everyday photo camera (the new version)-
Camera I made this with-
My Studio Light-
Wide angle lens-
External recorder-
Mic-

www.instagram.com/evanranft
www.twitter.com/evanranft

Consulting for photography, creative business, and social media-

AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE:
Some of the links used in the description will direct you to Amazon and epidemic sound. As an Amazon Associate and Epidemic Sound Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.

Leica,is Leica cameras worth it,Leica worth the money,Leica q-p,Leica q review,is the Leica q good,should you get a Leica q,leica q2,Evan Ranft,Ranft,dream camera review,street photography camera,my camera for street photography,street photography,street photographer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments