Advertisement

Stimulus Update | SSI, SSDI, Social Security, VA, Representative Payees | Payment Dates

Stimulus Update | SSI, SSDI, Social Security, VA, Representative Payees | Payment Dates This is your stimulus update Saturday May 30th for those on SSI, SSDI, Social Security (Retirement and Survivors) and Veterans Benefits recipients.

Free Stocks from Webull: Get two free stocks by opening an account and depositing $100 or more (worth up to $1400):

Subscribe to my channel here:

Check out my website for more saving money tips, how to grow your net worth, become financially independent, and live the life you want to live.


In this video I am going to go over specific dates that I have seen for people on each of the government benefits VA, SSI, SSDI, Social Security Retirement and Survivors benefits. I will also go over those with representative payee dates as well. Whether you are on Direct Express, Direct Deposit, or will be receiving a paper check or EIP Debit Card I will cover all of it.

Video Sections
First, VA Benefits Recipients 3:26
Second, SSI Benefits Recipients 5:44
Third, SSDI Benefits Recipients 7:27
Fourth, Social Security Retirement and Survivors Benefits Recipients 8:32
Fifth, Those with Representative Payees on any of these benefits 9:47
Sixth, Those that filled our their information using the Non-filer Tool 11:14

So stick around for the part of the video that pertains to you. I have been getting a lot of comments from people that are asking questions that I answered in the video they commented on. So be sure to watch the whole video to see if your question is answered or not. I can't respond to every comment, but I do try to respond to a lot of them. But be sure to watch the whole video so that hopefully I will answer your question in the video itself. If I don't, please put your question in the comments and I'll try to answer it at some point.

IRS Stimulus Information Center:
Get My Payment Tool:
Non-filers Tool:
Paper Check Mailing Dates:

VA Payment Dates 3:26
SSI Payment Dates 5:44
SSDI Payment Dates 7:27
Social Security Payment Dates 8:32
Representative Payee Payment Dates 9:47
Non-filer Tool Users 11:14

stimulus check update,stimulus checks ssi,ssi stimulus check update,ssdi stimulus check update,ssdi stimulus check,ssi stimulus check,ssi,social security,social security stimulus,stimulus ssi,ssi stimulus,ssdi stimulus,va stimulus check,va stimulus check update,direct express,direct express stimulus,stimulus direct express,stimulus update,stimulus bill,va,ssi stimulus check direct express,ssdi disability,justin baker life,stimulus payment dates,

Post a Comment

0 Comments