Advertisement

The Ibanez JEM & RG: A Short History

The Ibanez JEM & RG: A Short History Link to the five watt world store. Thanks in advance for supporting the channel.



New "enough" and "guitar nerd" t-shirts are available now.

Here's our video on the short history of the Ibanez JEM and RG guitars. This one took a little longer for me to make because, well, pointy guitars were never my thing. But what I realized was that once I started the research, this is a great guitar story. And I can't resist a great story.

As is often the case, I am indebted to Tony Bacon for his excellent writing. In this case in "The Ibanez Electric Guitar Book". You can find the book on multiple online sites.

Also, "Ibanez: The Untold Story" by Paul Specht, Micheal Wright and Jim Donahue.

I need to thank Jason Shadrick, John Bollinger and all the guys at Premier Guitar magazine for the use of the video clips of Andy Timmons Rig Rundown:


I need to thank Tom Quayle and the excellent people at Dawsons Music in the UK for the use of the intro and outro RG music played by Tom. For the complete demo of the clips used here:


Until next time, thanks for being a part of the five watt world.
Keith

*I was not paid in any way to produce this video.

five watt world,keith williams,5 watt world,steve vai,ibanez,ibanez jem,ibanez rg,andy timmons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments