Advertisement

The only 16 drill bits you'll need! ...and drill box tour

The only 16 drill bits you'll need! ...and drill box tour Today we're talking about drill bits! I'm often asked what drill bits to buy and how to store them. I've yet to find the perfect solution for drill bit storage but the system I use works pretty well. In this video I'm showing you the 16 drill bits I use the most - it started as 15 but I added the 7mm masonry just to satisfy those on insist on using non-Fischer fixings ;-).

Full article with links to all the drill bits discussed:
Subscribe to my Andy Mac Farms channel for drone and farming sim stuff:

TOOLS & PRODUCTS I USE:
EXTRA STUFF ON PATREON:
NEWSLETTER:
SHOP:
EXTRA STUFF ON THE WEB:
INSTA:

#Tools #Drills #DIY

drill bits,how to,drill bit,drill bits for metal,drill bits for diy,diy,masonry,masonry drill bit,masonry bits,hss bits,which drill bits to use,dewalt tri flute,dewalt spade bits,spade drill bits,essential drill bits,drill bits for wood,drill bits explained,drill bit storage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments