Advertisement

The reason why Lionel Messi refused to take a selfie with a fan who ran onto the pitch | Oh My Goal

The reason why Lionel Messi refused to take a selfie with a fan who ran onto the pitch | Oh My Goal Lionel Messi broke the heart of a young fan. Messi refused to take a selfie with a fan who climbed over a 6-foot fence to see him. But why did Lionel Messi refuse to take a selfie with this young, reckless fan?
---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Lionel Messi,Messi,La Pulga,Barcelona,FC Barcelona,Barça,Majorca,Liga,fan,refuse,coronavirus,reason,Covid 19,virus,selfie,photo,deny,why,

Post a Comment

0 Comments