Advertisement

Wolfgang - Cast of Clowns (guitar cover with solo)

Wolfgang - Cast of Clowns (guitar cover with solo) This is probably one of the best rock songs written by a hard rock Filipino band called Wolfgang. One of the best solos I've heard so far from the big 90s. The best guitar solos often make a song complete and, more often than not, transcend the track entirely. I have envied those who lived and experienced this era...and..the 90s is an amazing story I never tire listening to, from my Dad.

No copyright infringement intended. All rights are reserved to its owner.

Equipment I used:

Ibanez JBBM20
Zoom G5N
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio

Thanks for watching! Cheers!

wolfgang,cast of clowns,guitar,guitar cover,music,OPM,OPM guitar cover,parokya ni edgar,kamikazee,guitar covers,Ibanez Guitars,Ibanez,

Post a Comment

0 Comments