Advertisement

Backbone (Megalovania and Bonetrousle Remix) - Lone

Backbone (Megalovania and Bonetrousle Remix) - Lone PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION.

Edit: I no longer look at the comments. If you see any spam or rude comments please contact me through a private post on Google+.
I don't own anything.

---

Bonetrousle and Megalovania belong to Toby Fox. The original music and image was on SoundCloud, made by the user Sean Evans [Lone]. Enjoy.

SIDE NOTE: Copy+paste and extremely rude comments with vulgar language will be deleted, as a well amount of the Undertale fandom is made up of youth, and copypasta comments fill the comment section with useless spam.

ANOTHER NOTE: If you want to use this music in your videos or whatever, please do not ask me. Contact Sean Evans for permission.
Sean's Youtube:
Sean's SC:



---
I got another channel where I upload speedpaints of my art, please check it out.
My Other Channel:
My DeviantArt:
Roo [Speedpaint]:

Remix)

Post a Comment

0 Comments