Advertisement

This is why INTJs look so uninterested during a conversation

This is why INTJs look so uninterested during a conversation I recommend watching as well my video called "INTJ's hate debates but love discussions" where I explain one of the points I refer to in this video when I say that ENTJs do not like debates:
-
This video is dedicated to non-INTJs, so any personality type that wants to have a better insight on them. I came up with a little something, from my observations to INTJs and having lived with them.
If you are an INTJ watching and agree or disagree with what I say, I'd like to hear from you too!
-
Support my channel here:

-
Info for one on one consultations to discuss subjects related to your MBTI and how to solve problems by using cognitive function development email me to:

mindimalist.info@gmail.com
-
Follow me on
Instagram:
Facebook:

INTJ,ENFP,MBTI,compatibility,

Post a Comment

0 Comments