Advertisement

Embellished CRAW Bangle : Bracelet - Cubic right Angle Weave embellished with crystal bicones.

Embellished CRAW Bangle : Bracelet - Cubic right Angle Weave embellished with crystal bicones. Don't let CRAW put you off - it makes a wonderful base for embellishing with sparkly crystals! I made mine and it's only come off if my arms are going to get wet! I just LOVE rose gold colours - they are warm on any skin tones.

If you don't know how to bead CRAW or you need a refresher's course please see my tutorial below in which I go into a lot of detail about the mechanics of cubic right angle weave:


Materials used / "Ingredients" needed:
Size 11/0 Miyuki Seed Beads - Galvanised Lt Beige (About 4.5g for 7 inches)
3mm Crystal bicones - Czech Capri Gold (I needed 58 of them)
Thread - fireline/ wildfire - your choice of thread really!
Beading needle - I like the 10's.

If you recreate this design I'd love you to post your pictures to my facebook page using the following link:


Or if you prefer PDF tutorials, have a look at my Etsy shop where I sell a whole heap of different patterns to what is available for free on YouTube:


Any questions...just pop them in the comments below...AND if you've enjoyed this tutorial, please hit the SUBSCRIBE button - it's free - it just means that when I load up new content, you'll get a little notification when you next log in. You'll never miss a tutorial again!
Happy Beading
Jo x

Cubic Right Angle Weave,CRAW,Beaded Rope,Beaded Bangle,Beaded Bracelet,Seed Beads,Crystal bicones,Beaded Bracelet Tutorial,Beaded Bracelet Pattern,Bead Weaving,Beading Pattern,Beading Tutorial,DIY Jewellery,Learn to bead,How to bead,Jo Barclay Loggie,Jewellery Making,Seed Bead bracelet,Crystal Bracelet,Intermediates beading,Step by step beading,Seed Bead Bangle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments