Advertisement

Enclosure LARGE and COMFORTABLE for SNAKES, TURTLE, HERMIT CRABS, etc. to PLAY and REST ..

Enclosure LARGE and COMFORTABLE for SNAKES, TURTLE, HERMIT CRABS, etc. to PLAY and REST .. 2nd channel :
~ Beyond the Lair


Get some merch :


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarantula species :
Dolichothele diamantinensis (Brazilian Blue Dwarf Beauty)

Scrolling through an e-commerce store, I came across an acrylic “Reptile Enclosure”. Costing 5 dollars, I wasn’t expecting much. However, despite the size of the actual enclosure, I was surprised that it came packed with a whole bunch of terrarium decor! It was stated in the listing, but I never noticed - I just ordered it as soon as I saw it, since it was a bargain for an acrylic enclosure. I mean, acrylic is clearer and more appealing than plastic, imo. So I made the purchase aaand… Pissy says “Hi!”, too! (.. actually no, he’s not happy to see any of you… or me..) xD

** This video was made purely for educational and entertainment purposes only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook page :
@XoticsLair ~

Instagram :
@exoticslair ~
@exoticslair_gallery ~

Twitter :
@ExoticsLair ~

Patreon :
Exotics Lair ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music credit (from YouTube Audio Library) :
Nat Keefe & BeatMower - Creeping Spiders

* THANK YOU for your support !!!
Jennifer Blank, Ashley Cajas, Tim, Rafe Simpson, Caatko.

CRABS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments