Advertisement

【Music】Ordinarily..

【Music】Ordinarily.. A single from my upcoming EP / Shortalbum: "Smol EP"

This is the theme of chillaxing, Rainbow Dash would be proud. I've done enough dramatic and emotionally jilting musical presentations, it's time I addressed the cute factor of horse. ENJOY this preview of what is to come. // if you came here and are a non-pony listener, yes I know I'm full of cringe. Just enjoy the music if you can.

(Also, we're all working on trying to get Cadie into producing music c: Hopefully you like her first dabblings in music making!)

Grab the song:

Or listen:

Art by my wife:

Composed & Produced by Vylet & Cadie
Humming by Cadie

-----------------------------
Lyrics:

*Various humming sounds*

//

inspired by Snail's House

mlp,brony,edm,electronic,music,vylet,pony,redd,sylver,tsukii,cadie,VA,musician,ponyville,chill,lofi,dubstep,electro,future,bass,synthpop,synthwave,orchestral,classical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments