Advertisement

My Upcycled LINE of Swoveralls! Donate by Purchasing!

My Upcycled LINE of Swoveralls! Donate by Purchasing! πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ†„πŸ…ΏπŸ…²πŸ†ˆπŸ…²πŸ…»πŸ…΄πŸ…³ πŸ†‚πŸ††πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…»πŸ†‚ ⇨
25% of each purchase will be donated to the National Police Accountability Project ⇨

🎡 Music by the amazing Anja Kotar - check her out! ⇨

thank you for watching ♡
tell your friends! sα΄œΚ™sα΄„Κ€Ιͺʙᴇ! ~
like and comment to let me know what you'd like to see next (✿◠‿◠)

⌓ Use code SERA10 on Fashionary for 10% off design notebooks & entire site:


𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒 ~
Pinterest:
IG:
@seaminglysera everywhere!

ⓜⓨ ⓖⓔⓐⓡ ~
My sewing machine:
My serger machine:
My fabric scissors:
My camera:
My tripod:

swoveralls,swoveralls shark tank,DIY bleach,diy bleach clothes,half and half pants diy,overalls diy,diy overalls,swoveralls diy,sweatshirt diy,upcycled sweatshirt,thrift flip,upcycled clothes,upcycling,sustainable fashion,diy clothes,thrifting,home decor diy,thrifted fashion,sustainable clothing brands,redesigner,street style inspiration,affordable style,sewing help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments