Advertisement

What I Ate on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet- Crohn's Disease Diet

What I Ate on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet- Crohn's Disease Diet I did the SCD and it worked! No symptoms of Crohn's in years. I'll give you some ideas about the things I ate in this video, and I hope it can help you if you are considering the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. I used it to heal Crohn's disease over 5 years ago. For those of you unfamiliar, this diet is from the book Breaking the Viscous Cycle by Elaine Gottschall. It's only about 80 pages long and it can change your life! :)
If you are looking for a Crohn's disease diet that can reduce your symptoms, I highly recommend this approach and educating yourself more about it. If you are looking for a Crohn's disease cure, all I can say it, it worked for me, and the reason I tried it is because I researched it, it made sense to me, and it has worked for other people. It is up to you whether to try it, and from my personal experience, I would recommend. I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. I am sharing my experiences in the hopes that it could help others.
I hope you enjoy the video and feel free to ask any questions. Happy healing!

One-on-one coaching/support via Skype: hackyourhealthinfo@gmail.com

For those who are interested, I created a "Specific Carbohydrate Diet Support Group" on Facebook.

Books I recommend:

Breaking the Viscous Cycle Book about SCD:

Nourishing Traditions Cookbook (valuable info and recipes):


For a helpful perspective on the emotional side of autoimmune diseases, written by a prominent MD:
When the Body Says No by Gabor Maté:


What I Use For Filming:
Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC HX80
Microphone: Blue Yeti Mic
Lights: (Different brand, same setup...mine now unavailable)
Tripod: (Once again, most similar mine not available online)
SD Card: 64GB SanDisk

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

SCD,specific carbohydrate diet,Crohn's SCD,Crohn's diet,specific carbohydrate diet meal ideas,what to eat on specific carbohydrate diet,healing colitis,healing crohn's disease,SCD testimonial,SCD meal ideas,probiotics,heal Crohn's med free,IBD diet,IBD cure,breaking the viscous cycle,crohn's disease diet,crohn's disease cure,crohn's disease treatment,healing diet for IBD,healing diet for crohns disease,scd success story,ibd cure scd,scd diet reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments