Advertisement

A TOTALLY LEGIT Ocarina of Time Speedrun Cartoon (ANY% WORLD RECORD, SUB 6 MIN)

A TOTALLY LEGIT Ocarina of Time Speedrun Cartoon (ANY% WORLD RECORD, SUB 6 MIN) Another world record in my pocket, but I guess it's not validated yet so still holds the record

most music remixes are by silvagunner

VOICE ACTORS

Mido


Zelda:


Ganondorf:


Deku scrubs:




CHECK OUT THE NEW MERCH SHOP


MAYBE SUPPORT ME ON PATREON?
► ◄

Follow my twitch for livestreams every Wednesday and Saturday
► ◄

Follow my twitter for art and updates
► ◄

You can send stuff to my PO BOX if ya want too
►PO Box 120185 GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49528 ◄

#speedrun #ocarinaoftime #zelda

Zelda animation,zelda cartoon,ocarina of time speedrun,ocarina of time world record,oot any% speedrun,oot speedrun,oot animation,ocarina of time animation,ocarina of time cartoon,totally legit speedrun,totally legit scottfalco,scottfalco zelda,scottfalco,

Post a Comment

0 Comments