Advertisement

Dust Collector piping and fittings.

Dust Collector piping and fittings. I've had quite a few question over the past few months about what I use for my table saw dust collecting.
I figured why not show what I have used over the past several shops that I have built.

The dust collector I use for the SawStop is a Rikon 13/4 HP canister vac. I've used this exact unite with my Rigid saw so I figure I've hade it for three years.

The piping is 4" SDR35 green sewer pipe with 4" SDR35 fittings. This material can be bought at any plumbing supply house ,Home Depot or Lowes. Fittings I use are.

Long turn elbow or also know as a sweep.
45* or St. 45* fitting
221/2* or St. 221/2* fitting
cap or a nohub cap.
the Y fitting you can use the dust piping brand from Woodcraft this will eliminate joints in the piping system.
the SDR35 comes in 10' and 20' lengths
blast gates are Woodcraft or Rockler brand.
4" blast gate $6.99
Blast gate with wall support $6.99
21/2" blast gate $4.99
4"x10" flex hose $39.99
21/2"x10' flex hose $24.99
I hope this video was helpful and if you would like to ask a question or would like a Mikes wood shop sticker please e mail me your info to economyplmbg@aol.com
Thanks Mike

Vacuum piping,central vacuum piping,Riko canster vacuum,dust collection piping,Jet cyclone,fittings and piping for a dust collection system,

Post a Comment

0 Comments