Advertisement

Easy Woven Fabric Scraps Ragged Hot Pad Tutorial

Easy Woven Fabric Scraps Ragged Hot Pad Tutorial PENNY AUCTION - (ends 12/21/20)
PREVIOUS VIDEO TO WEAVE FABRIC SCRAPS -
SNIPPING SCISSORS -
MY EBAY -
SKYLAR'S EBAY -
MY TIKTOK -
SKYLAR'S TIKTOK -
BECOME ONE OF MY PATRONS OR YOUTUBE MEMEBERS! Get perks like access to the Fabric Frenzies and Flash Sales at reduced prices, my Quilt Patterns, my daily free kindle book lists, plus more!
Patreon:
Youtube Membership:
** MY MOST POPULAR PLAYLISTS **
Crumb Quilt Adventure -
Quilting with Darlene -
Crazy Crumb Quilt Adventure -
Quilt Block Party -
Postage Stamp Quilt -
Easy Quilt Blocks -
It''s All About the Hair -
Shoe Dances -
----- Visit me on Patreon

----- Check out my ASMR channel

----- Join my Peanut Gallery facebook group

----- My sewing machine is a Singer 401A
video:
----- Camera I use is a Canon Vixia HF R600

----- Please Visit my Blog


Music: Nimbus (your audio library)

darlene michaud fabric,darlene michaud quilting,how to sew with fabric scraps,how to use fabric scraps,how to turn fabric scraps into new fabric,how to weave fabric scraps,how to weave fabric scraps on a foundation,foundation quilt piecing,scrappy quilt blocks,weaving fabric for quilts,fabric scrap crafts,how to use up your fabric scraps,how to use narrow fabric scraps,darlene michaud fabric scraps,darlene michaud weaving fabric,how to make an easy ragged hot pad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments