Advertisement

I spent a day with TIME TRAVELERS

I spent a day with TIME TRAVELERS I spent a day with people who believe they have traveled through time.
▸ I spent a day with SHREK-OBSESSED "BROGRES":
▸ I spent a day with HOT INSTAGRAM MODELS:
▸ I spent a day with FLAT EARTHERS:

If you or someone you know is part of an under represented subculture with beliefs you feel are not widely understood and would like to be interviewed by me, email inquiry[at]pressalike.com

HUGE thank you to the time travelers (Tequila & Tennessee) who came out and were excited to talk about their experiences on camera with me!

▸ My incredible merch: | Subscribe to validate my existence:

▸ Thank you so much Peter & Sam of Bad Weather Films ( helping me shoot/edit this! Go subscribe to them because they are such sweet, sweet baby boys.
Also a huge thanks to Joe Hodorowicz for helping with production on this bad boy. And of course thank YOU for watching and supporting this thing.

▸ Watch my last video attempt:

My second channel


My steaming pile of social garbage




anthony padilla,padilla,anthony padilla youtube,youtube anthony padilla,anthony,smosh anthony,anthony padilla smosh,time traveler,flat earth,flat earthers,interview,best interviewer ever,conspiracy,theory,prediction,tennessee luke,tequila mockingbird,the future,the past,

Post a Comment

0 Comments