Advertisement

I'm Done Making Level 1 Videos

I'm Done Making Level 1 Videos Today, I'm throwing in the towel (who doesn't love dunkey). Level 1 content is stale, boring, repetitive. So that's why I had to cancel the series and announce my plans going forward

▶ Creator Code: BRAD
Or use this link:

Deck link:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Become a part of the community!
▶ Twitter:
▶ Discord:
▶ Reddit:
▶ Twitch:
▶ Instagram:
▶ Business Inquiries: b-rad@tribegaming.gg

Support my streams through Channel Memberships: Unlocks Miner emotes in live chat, a loyalty badge and my love ♥ Member link:

Tribe Gaming:
▶ YouTube:
▶ Twitter:
▶ Discord:
▶ Instagram:
▶ GFUEL | code ‘TRIBE’ for 10% off:
▶ Enjoy 15% off from Incase. Use code TRIBE15 -

Incase designs an ecosystem of bags and accessories that provide the best possible mobility and experience to keep your ideas protected
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#ClashRoyale #Level1 #Level2Baby

Clash Royale,Clash,Royale,B-rad,Brad,Tribe,Gaming,Pro,CRL,Player,Clash Royale League,Gameplay,Challenge,Miner,Cycle,Ladder,Tournament,Global Tournament,Grand Challenge,Ladder deck,CR,level 1,level one,level 1 record,level 2,level 2 record,level 1 account,sparky,sparky deck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments