Advertisement

How to ask questions that provide real value

How to ask questions that provide real value Take the FemmeType quiz for conscious women and learn what you can do today to feel more fulfilled while being ALL of you...

Running a lifestyle brand I've gotten lots of questions...about everything!

Questions can be a powerful tool to assist us in moving into our new level...but we can make a big mistake.

In today’s video, I share with you how to ask a question that will guarantee movement.

Plus I have a little challenge for you;). If you have ever wanted to ask me ANYTHING--now is your chance.

In the past decade of unfolding and opening up into Elegant Femme, my intention has been:

To assist women in deepening into their truth, and allowing themselves to live fully, allow themselves to embody ALL of who they are.

My commitment is to take anything that I encounter and turn it into an experience that will fuel me in being all of who I really can be.

Along that journey, I’ve had the opportunity to answer a lot of questions from women. And throughout the years, there have been some interesting questions.

So I thought, one of the major opportunities that we could have together this week is for you to ask me any question that you want to ask me, anything.

But there is something specific you have to include.

We go on Instagram. We see we have all these powerful or intriguing people that we see in our lives that would like to be more like, right?

They have something, or they are representing something that we are really interested in experiencing. So it's natural that questions come up!

If I had an opportunity to sit down with Victoria Beckham or Elle Macpherson, I can imagine the amount of questions that I would ask them. Not just about their business but really about how they live their lives.

I am going to let you ask me any question. But….you need to know why you are asking the question.

What is your intention behind the question?
Now, why is this so important?

It is important because we have questions that reside from the ego, and we have questions that reside from the authentic self.
What I am interested in and how I am interested in communicating with you is from an authentic space.

Whatever question you ask, you have to include WHY are you asking that question.

What's in that question for you?

That's what the authentic self really wants to know.

Here is an example.
You might look at my lifestyle. My relationship with my husband. My relationship with my kids or my clients or my team. What I wear, what underwear I wear, what shoes I wear, whatever. It's open.

Why do you want to know? What deep inside do you want to know? Because these are things that come from the ego space.

“There's only value in the answer if there's an authentic space inside of you that really wants to utilize that information for growth.”

I am opening up completely.

You can ask me any question you want. But the one catch is that you must let me know why you want to know the answer to that. What's in it for you?
What's your deepest intention?
How will the answer to that question fuel you and you living a more authentic full life?

Pay attention to your FemmeTypes™, your Indie, your New Yorker, and your Frenchie.

I can't wait to hear what you ask!

With beauty and truth,
Tara

PS. What do you want to know? I am here….

Tara Marino,Elegant Femme,FemmeTypes,Personal Development,Self Help,Marie Forleo,Danielle Laporte,Kris Carr,Gabrielle Bernstein,Mindvalley,Mind Valley,Fabienne Fredrickson,Ali Brown (Person),Lifestyle Coach,Self Improvement,Self Discovery,Self Esteem,Intuition,Personal Coaching,Female Coaching,Female Entrepreneur,Motivational Coaching,Life Coaching Videos,Spiritual Growth,Women Business Owners,beauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments