Advertisement

That is Why | Christ For The Nations Worship

That is Why | Christ For The Nations Worship Album: Makes Me Shout (1999)
Worship Leader: Kerri Hulen
& Eduardo Coronado

Subscribe to our channel for music videos:

VERSE 1
Just to feel Your arms around me
Just to know Your grace has found me
Just to hear Your voice surround me
Calling my name

CHORUS
That is why I live
That is why I move
That is why my heart cannot go on
Without You
That is why I sing
That is why I cry
That is why no other love but You
Will satisfy
That is why

VERSE 2
Just to stand beside You knowing
Promised that You're never going
Never leaving always holding
Holding my hand




____________________________________________________

Connect with Christ For The Nations Worship:
Visit our website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

#cfnworship #cfni #makesmeshout #worship #keithhulen

cfni,christ for the nations,mighty river,cfni classics,live recording,christ for the nations institute,Worship,CFNWorship,cfni worship,cfni music,cfn worship,christ for the nations music,christ for the nations worship,cfnmusic,cfn music,dallas,God,Love,Christianity,Gospel,Christian,Music,God’s love,Song,Praise,Truth,Way,Bible,Bible School,Album,collective,

Post a Comment

0 Comments