Advertisement

UNFILTERED college day in my life

UNFILTERED college day in my life Filmed a day in my life at college with NO edits, NO cuts, NO filters, NOTHING... just the raw files all put together to give you a different perspective on my days. Also did a little Sephora skincare and beauty haul, grocery haul, made a cheeseboard, and more. LINKS TO EVERYTHING BELOW:

Laneige Lip Glowy Balm:
SlipSilk Scrunchies:

Sephora Collection Best Skin Ever Foundation:

Dior Lip Glow Oil:

Sunday Riley U.F.O Oil: Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow:

Naturally Serious Cold Pressed Peel Pads:
Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil:

For Business and Promotional Inquiries:
colette@expandentertainment.co

SHOP GALS ON THE GO MERCH HERE:
GALS ON THE GO PODCAST:
or on iTunes:

Shop All of my Favorites on MY AMAZON SHOP:

MY OFFICIAL LINKS
♥Instagram:
♥TikTok:
♥Twitter:
♥Spotify:
♥Facebook:
♥Soundcloud:
♥Pinterest:

FTC: This video was not sponsored :)

college day in my life,unfiltered,unedited,day in my life,uga vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments