Advertisement

Bonnie Tyler - If You Were A Woman (And I Was A Man)

Bonnie Tyler - If You Were A Woman (And I Was A Man) Bonnie Tyler's official music video for 'If You Were A Woman (And I Was A Man)'. Click to listen to Bonnie Tyler on Spotify:

As featured on Greatest Hits. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:
Stream more music from Bonnie Tyler here:

More from Bonnie Tyler
Total Eclipse Of The Heart:
Have You Ever Seen The Rain?:
The Best:

More great 80's videos here:

Follow Bonnie Tyler
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to Bonnie Tyler on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

How's it feel to be a woman
How's it feel to be a man
Are we really that different
Tell me where you stand
I look at you, you look away
Why do you say we're night and day
I'd like to try another way
Oh baby for just one day

If you were a woman and I was a man
Would it be so hard to understand
That a heart's a heart and we do what we can
If you were a woman and I was a man
If you were a woman and I was a man

bonnie tyler official,acoustic,music,bonnie tyler total eclipse of the heart,bonnie tyler if you were a woman,instrumental,bonnie tyler,vevo,i need a hero,official,The Best,download,holding out for a hero,if you were a woman official,karaoke,remix,loving you's a dirty job,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,if you were a woman and i was a man,bonnie tyler lyrics,total eclipse of the heart,Sony,music video,single,it's,

Post a Comment

0 Comments