Advertisement

Compatible Claymation

Compatible Claymation Hello! I know it's been a while since my last claymation upload, so forgive me for that. This particular project took way longer in post because of all the flying shots but I've learnt a bunch about rig placement. Hopefully it's paid off and looks good in your eyes too! I've set up channel memberships now as well, so if you'd like to support the channel (with a few perks too) then any help is greatly appreciated.

If you enjoyed the video, please consider showing your support by clicking the join button!

Social Links:
Website: www.mamshmam.com
Insta: www.instagram.com/mamshmam

Some sound effects sourced from

claymation,mamshmam,stop,motion,animation,clay,compatible,claymation morph,claymation cool,claymation color,claymation colour,Claymation videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments