Advertisement

NEXT 48 - AQUARIUS - I WANT TO BE FREE OF JUDGMENT, FOREVER

NEXT 48 - AQUARIUS - I WANT TO BE FREE OF JUDGMENT, FOREVER Join this channel to get access to perks:


If you would like to see my following videos:
SUBSCRIBE & HIT THE 🔔 to be notified.

Welcome to my channel YYC HOROSCOPES© 
                All My Readings Are Timeless
My channel is 18+ Viewers discretion is advised ⚠️ 
                    www.yychoroscopes.com

🌹ZODIAC NECKLACES 🌹 19.85 USD 🌹

🎬SCHEDULE
EVERY FIRST & THIRD WEEK: MANNA
EVERY SECOND & FOURTH WEEK: NEXT 48 

🎬PERSONAL READING
10 MIN - 55 USD

🎬EXTENDED READING SUBSCRIPTION
One Extended Reading (One Time Purchase) 5 USD 
All Extended Readings in One Month 22 USD
All Extendeds with Personal Reading 66 USD 

🎬EXTENDED READING SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH JOIN BUTTON ON YOUTUBE (Easy Pay)
One Extended Reading (One Time Purchase) 11 USD
All Extended Readings in One Month 23 USD 
All Extendeds with Personal Reading 62 USD

Pricing Shows in Canadian Dollars When Joining:


Any one who is ordering a plan or has one, always expect all the extendeds by the end of the work day. I have an email list of all who have joined 🙏🏽 Please Email me after purchase.

🎬COURSE INFO
Astrology Course 77 USD
Watch and Comment on the Course at any time 
Learn about Astrology, Tarot, Chart Analysis and More, in my private course videos. 
***Good for single parents, Full time students, Etc.*** 

🎥 ONE TIME PURCHASE 🎥
HOW TO READ TAROT CARDS - 22 USD (11 Videos)
ASTROLOGY BASICS - 11 USD (5 Videos) 


🎬 OLD READINGS WITH EXTENDEDS PACKAGE 
33 USD
OVER 600+ OF MY OLD VIDEOS WITH EXTENDEDS 
(my deleted and unlisted content from the beginning of my channel) 

For More Information About My Services:
www.yychoroscopes.com

1,000,000 Views December 2020
Hitting the Reset Button in 2021

CALCULATE YOUR VEDIC ASTROLOGY BIRTH CHART HERE:


CALCULATE DIVISIONAL CHARTS HERE:


    🙏🏽🌹🙏🏽 !Namaste Everyone! 🙏🏽🌹🙏🏽
Thanks for all your continuous support guys!

Join me on my site through the WixApp© 

yyc,yyc horoscopes,manna,next 48,aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,Leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,Aquarius,pisces,Aquarius daily,Aquarius weekly,Aquarius monthly,Aquarius next 48,Aquarius manna,Manna,Next 48,Aquarius astrokween,Astrokween,Astrokit,Yyc,Yyc horoscopes,Harvest moon awakening,Astrokween Aqua,

Post a Comment

0 Comments