Advertisement

2020 Swimwear | Sexy | Cut it up!

2020 Swimwear | Sexy | Cut it up! Hello!!
Oh, you'll wanna grab a seat for this one!

Never before have I done this!! Crazy sexy cut up swimsuit! I took scissors to a one piece and made it a sexy two piece! Watch as I snip bit by bit, strap by strap, piece by piece till there's nothing left 😱

See daily exclusive content:



IG: @Bikinibeefit
@Battlebornbeekinis
@Zozobeecompetitionsuits

Please do NOT add me on Facebook or personally message me, I will not answer.

I have been trying to upload more often here on YouTube since this Pandemic. Please understand my choices and respect my standards of why I choose to show certain things and others on my fan pages. Thank you for all the Love and Support 💗

swimwear,2020,bikini,try on,haul,sexy,lingerie,cut,diy,tie dye,2 piece,tear,babes,booty,easter,bathing suit,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments